Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, quaker oats vanishing oatmeal rasin cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quaker oats vanishing oatmeal rasin cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies:
- Take 1 3/4 sticks of butter, softened.
- Take 3/4 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt (optional).
- Get 1 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 3 cups of Quaker Oats Old Fashion uncooked oats.
Steps to make Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars together on medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy..
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well..
- Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix well..
- Add oats and raisins; mix well..
- Form dough by rounding tablespoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown..
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets. Remove to wire rack. Cool completely. Store tightly covered..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food quaker oats vanishing oatmeal rasin cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!