Auntie Mary's Cookies.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, auntie mary's cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Auntie Mary's Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Auntie Mary's Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook auntie mary's cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Auntie Mary's Cookies:
- Make ready of Dough.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of butter.
- Take 1 cup of flour.
- Take 3 of egg yolks (slightly beaten).
- Take 2 tbs of fresh lemon juice.
- Make ready of Filling.
- Make ready 3 of egg whites (beaten stiff).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 2 cups of ground pecans.
Steps to make Auntie Mary's Cookies:
- Cut butter into flour with a pastry cutter until evenly mixed..
- Add remaining ingredients and mix lightly with fork until the flour is moistened..
- Gather dough together and press into a ball. Divide into 24 uniform pieces and roll each into a ball. Place in freezer until firm but not frozen..
- While in the freezer make the filling. Beat egg whites until stiff. Gradually add sugar. Fold in ground pecans..
- Pull out 6 balls out at a time of the freezer. Roll each piece on a flour surface into a circle about a 4-5" in diameter. * Pro tip – thinner the better..
- Add 2 Tbs of filling onto each cookie. Spread on center 1/3 and fold sides 1/3 towards the center. Place folded side down on the baking sheet. Repeat until all the cookies are done..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food auntie mary's cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!