Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, banana oatmeal breakfast cookies 3-ingredient. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have banana oatmeal breakfast cookies 3-ingredient using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient:
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of oats.
- Take 1/3 c of mini chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient:
- Mash bananas with fork.
- Add in oats, mix with fork.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- (Pre heat oven 350 cook for 12-15 mins).
- Take a big spoon full of mix, roll into a ball, then flatten out, place on cookie sheet.
- Note- these cookies do not rise, the way the cookies are shaped and placed on cookie sheets will be how they turn out. Store in air tight container in refrigerator up to five days..
- Use ripe bananas.The riper, the more brown-speckled, the better your cookies will taste. I also recommend using fresh, not previously frozen, thawed bananas. These cookies freeze well for up to 3 months. Refrigerate overnight to thaw before enjoying. Try your favorite mix-ins! About a 1/4 cup sliced almonds or dried fruit would be great options..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food banana oatmeal breakfast cookies 3-ingredient recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!