Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour].
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, brownie crinkle cookies [no flour]. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour] is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour] is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook brownie crinkle cookies [no flour] using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour]:
- Take 28 g (2 tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 140 g (5 oz) of semi-sweet chocolate.
- Take 100 g (1/2 cup) of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of medium-size egg (about 48 g without shell).
- Get 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 13 g (2 tbsp) of unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of baking powder, sifted.
- Prepare 10 ml (2 tsp) of milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt, optional.
Instructions to make Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour]:
- Melt butter and chocolate over a double-boiler. Using a silicone spatula, mix until thoroughly combined. Then remove from double-boiler and set aside to slightly cool..
- Beat egg and sugar with a mixer for about 2 minutes..
- Add the melted chocolate. Beat again until well combined..
- Add in the rest of the ingredients. Then switch to a silicone spatula and mix thoroughly. If your batter turns out runny, refrigerate until it gets stiffer for about 15 minutes..
- Portion the dough with a tablespoon or an ice cream scoop onto a tray lined with parchment paper. If you want to round the cookie, do it with a wet finger to avoid sticking..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F or 180°C for 12-15 minutes. Bake for 12 minutes if you want softer cookies. Bake longer if you want them crispier..
- Let cool completely on the tray before serving..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food brownie crinkle cookies [no flour] recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!