Calypso Thicc Cookie.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, calypso thicc cookie. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Calypso Thicc Cookie is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Calypso Thicc Cookie is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook calypso thicc cookie using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Calypso Thicc Cookie:
- Make ready 1 cup of white sugar.
- Make ready 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready of LOTS of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Get 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- Take of ~ 1 cup butterscotch chips.
- Take of ~ 1/2 cup coconut flakes.
- Prepare of ~ 1 cup pecans/walnuts.
Instructions to make Calypso Thicc Cookie:
- Cream melted butter and sugar together.
- Whisk in eggs, vanilla extract, baking powder, and salt..
- Stir in flour.
- Stir in mix ins.
- Make into ~15 tight dough balls.
- Break each dough ball in half and smush together to create textured top.
- Sprinkle with toppings if desired.
- Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food calypso thicc cookie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!