Soft Ginger Cookies.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, soft ginger cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Soft Ginger Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Soft Ginger Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook soft ginger cookies using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Soft Ginger Cookies:
- Get 2 1/4 Cups of Plain AP Flour.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Ground Ginger.
- Take 1 Tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of Ground Cloves.
- Get 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Get 3/4 Cup of Unsalted Butter (soft).
- Take 1 Cup of White Sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Soft Brown Sugar.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Black treacle (Can use Molasses).
- Make ready 1 of Large Egg.
- Take 1 Tbls of Cold Water.
- Make ready 3-4 Tbls of Sugar for Coating.
Instructions to make Soft Ginger Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 140 degrees C. Sift together the flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt..
- In a large bowl, cream together the Butter and Both sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, then stir in the water and treacle. Gradually stir the sifted ingredients into the molasses mixture. Shape dough into small sized balls – About 1.5 Tsps full. Roll them in the remaining sugar. Place the cookies 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet, and flatten slightly..
- Bake for 8 minutes in the preheated oven. Then Turn around the tray and bake for another 4 mins until nice and brown. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food soft ginger cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!