Maple Biscuits / Maple Cookies 【Recipe Video】.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, maple biscuits / maple cookies 【recipe video】. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Maple Biscuits / Maple Cookies 【Recipe Video】 is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Maple Biscuits / Maple Cookies 【Recipe Video】 is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have maple biscuits / maple cookies 【recipe video】 using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Maple Biscuits / Maple Cookies 【Recipe Video】:
- Prepare 120 g (4.2 oz) of unsalted butter.
- Get 60 g (2.1 oz) of maple sugar.
- Prepare 30 g (5 Tbsp) of almond flour.
- Get 130 g (1 cup) of and 1/2 Tbsp) cake flour.
- Get 40 g (5 Tbsp) of whole wheat flour.
- Get 1 of egg (about 50g, 1.8 oz).
- Prepare 3-4 drops of vanilla oil.
- Take of ※For brushing on the cookies.
- Prepare 1.5 Tbsp of maple syrup.
- Get 1.5 Tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Take of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Steps to make Maple Biscuits / Maple Cookies 【Recipe Video】:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/Tku3MYE_a24.
- Dice the well-chilled butter into about 1 cm (0.4 in) cubes. Put the butter in a bowl and sift the dry ingredients (cake flour and whole wheat flour) over it..
- Sift almond flour and maple sugar over it. Mix it with your hands. Crush and rub the butter while mixing. Mix it until small lumps are formed..
- Put an egg in another bowl. Beat it lightly until watery. Pour the egg into the butter and flour mixture. Fold it with a spatula until almost combined..
- Add vanilla oil and mix it. Rub and stretch the dough. Gather the dough. Repeat this process (rub and stretch, gather) 5 more times..
- Place the dough on plastic wrap. Press lightly to flatten. Wrap it with plastic wrap and let it sit in a fridge overnight..
- Take the dough out of the fridge and roll out. If the dough is hard, leave it for around 10 mins to soften, and then roll out. Roll it out into 5mm (0.2'') thick. Let it sit in a freezer for 30 mins. Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374 F..
- Cut it with a cookie cutter. (the size of my cookie cutter: 4.5 × 7.5 cm / 1.8'' × 3'') If the dough becomes soft, please chill the dough for 5-10 mins in a freezer and then cut out. Re-roll the dough scraps and chill, and cut out. Put them on the baking sheet..
- Prick each with a fork so as not to lose its shape when you bake them. Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 20-23 mins or until light brown. Let it cool thoroughly. Freshly baked biscuits are soft but become hard when cooled..
- 【For brushing on the biscuits】Mix maple syrup and powdered sugar. Mix well until smooth while crushing lumps of sugar. Brush each top of biscuits lightly with the maple syrup mixture. Dry well. Done!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food maple biscuits / maple cookies 【recipe video】 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!