Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, psyllium husk shortbread with dry fruit. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook psyllium husk shortbread with dry fruit using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit:
- Take 160 grams of Butter (or Oil).
- Get 80 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 200 grams of Flour.
- Get 60 grams of Potato Starch.
- Prepare 20 grams of Psyllium Husk.
- Make ready 20-40 grams of Your Favorite Dry Fruits (Recommend Cranberry).
Instructions to make Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit:
- Put the butter in a heat resistant bowl and wrap. Heat it in microwave for 30 seconds to soften. Add the Sugar and mix well..
- Sift the flour into the bowl. Knead the dough..
- Add the psyllium husk and knead well..
- Cut the dry fruit into your favorite size. Add it and knead well. Roll out to a thickness of about 1cm thick. Cover it wrap and keep it in refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Cut the dough into your favorite size. Bake it at 150℃ over for 20-25 minutes..
- I tried to make to use mango & cranberry. My family like cranberry one..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food psyllium husk shortbread with dry fruit recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!