Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mini peanut butter protein cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mini peanut butter protein cookies using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies:
- Make ready 40 g of coconut sugar.
- Take 95 g of peanut butter.
- Make ready 1 of large egg (whole).
- Get 1 of egg white.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 50 g of vanilla protein powder.
- Make ready 50 g of compound chocolate (shaved) or chocolate chips.
Steps to make Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies:
- Prepare all of the ingredients.
- Mix the coconut sugar, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and eggs on low speed until combined.
- Add the salt and the baking soda. Sift in the flour then mix it with a plastic spatula.
- Add the protein powder. I used plant based protein, I think it tastes the best, but you can use whey protein as well. Different protein powder will have different properties so by the end of this step, judge the dough whether it is too dry or too soggy. If it’s to dry you can add a little bit of milk, if it’s too soggy you can add a little bit of protein powder.
- Add the chocolate and mix again.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and let sit in the fridge for about 30 minutes while you do the dishes, prep the pan, and preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line the baking pan with parchment paper and grease with butter and flour. Honestly I don’t have any parchment paper left so I just greased the pan. Scoop the dough one tablespoon at a time, flatten the top a little bit because the cookie will not spread in the oven. The dough makes 15-16 cookies.
- I went a bit crazy by sifting a little bit of cocoa powder on top of the unbaked cookies. You can skip this step.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes. Take it straight out of the oven when the timer stops. Let it cool down on a wire rack for as long as you can wait..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mini peanut butter protein cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!