Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate brownies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Brownies is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chocolate Brownies is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate brownies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Brownies:
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips (semi sweet).
- Take 1 stick of unsalted butter (113 ounces or 8 tbsp).
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 3 of eggs.
Instructions to make Chocolate Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F..
- Microwave butter for 15 to 25 seconds until part liquid. Stir butter until creamy. Add sugar and mix. Then melt chocolate chips and mix in butter..
- Add flour and mix well. Then add each egg separately and mix. Add cocoa powder and mix. Then add baking powder and salt and mix well..
- Put parchment paper on baking tray and put mixture on tray. Spread evenly. Put in oven for 35 minutes. If you poke it and moist crumbs come out, it’s done. If not, check every other minute after 35 min..
- Cool for 5-10 minutes. Cut into squares. You can top it with something to decorate but it’s not necessary. I did chocolate syrup..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate brownies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!