Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, whole wheat peanut butter cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook whole wheat peanut butter cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Take 1 cup of peanut butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1 1/4 cups of whole wheat flour.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
Instructions to make Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 350F..
- Soften the butter by microwaving it for 30 seconds..
- In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, butter, maple syrup, brown sugar, and egg until completely smooth. Stir in the baking powder. Next add the whole wheat flour and mix until totally blended. If the dough ends up being too soft to work with, refrigerate for an hour..
- Roll dough into palm size patties and place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Flatten slightly with a fork..
- Bake for 20 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food whole wheat peanut butter cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!