Date oatmeal cookie. Oatmeal cookies have always been one of my favorites. Oatmeal Date Cookies are chewy, nutty treats with just the right amount of sweetness. Fun fact: I do not like raisins.
This recipe came from the Hartman Estate Sale. These tasty date oatmeal cookies use the natural sweetness of the dates rather than any added sugar to make a relatively healthy, easy and delicious treat. This post may contain affiliate links.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, date oatmeal cookie. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oatmeal cookies have always been one of my favorites. Oatmeal Date Cookies are chewy, nutty treats with just the right amount of sweetness. Fun fact: I do not like raisins.
Date oatmeal cookie is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Date oatmeal cookie is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook date oatmeal cookie using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Date oatmeal cookie:
- Get 10 oz of pitted date.
- Prepare 2 cups of quick cook oats flour.
- Take 8 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground cardamom.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of milk powder.
- Make ready 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Mahleb ground.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fennel.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of yeast.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of warm milk +3 teaspoon.
This delicious recipe for oatmeal cookies with date filling will have everyone in your house reaching for the cookie jar. I love oatmeal cookies and these have it all. Chewy, soft, crispy all at the same time. My recipe for Oatmeal-Date-Chocolate Cookies gives you the Oatmeal-Date-Chocolate Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Steps to make Date oatmeal cookie:
- Over medium heat with 4 tablespoon of the butter add the date and smash till you get paste add 1 tablespoon cardamom and cinnamon let it cool.
- Roll it to thin paper using sprayed film.
- Mix all the dry ingredients mix with 4 tablespoon cold butter look like sand and start adding the warm milk the last 3 spoons mix one at time.
- The dough will be not hard and not sticky spray it and let rest for half hour.
- Roll the dough paper thin then add on top the date and start rolling like cinnamon roll and start cutting I used knife but use floss for sharp cut.
- About inch some shape I used a cookie cutter then brush with milk please lay it on top paper parchment so it will not burn the bottom.
- At reheated oven 350 f for 15 to 20 minutes keep watching the bottom of the cookie enjoy 😉.
These Date Walnut Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies go well with boozy eggnog. Tara O'Brady/The In one book, there is a clutch of oatmeal cookie recipes, and the one with dates includes the annotation. A combination of flavor and texture makes these cookies the perfect addition to your morning coffee. This is a pretty standard cookie recipe, so it's easy to follow along. Think of it like oatmeal raisin cookies, but instead of the raisins and oatmeal, we're adding dates and.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food date oatmeal cookie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!