Soft Ginger Cookies.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, soft ginger cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Soft Ginger Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Soft Ginger Cookies is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have soft ginger cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Soft Ginger Cookies:
- Make ready 3/4 cup of Margarine.
- Make ready 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Molasses.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Take 2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Ginger Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar to roll.
Instructions to make Soft Ginger Cookies:
- Cream Margarine and Sugar together until smooth..
- Add the egg and molasses and blend well..
- Stir in the baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and ginger..
- Stir in the flour..
- Scoop cookies out using a 1/2 TB measuring spoon and roll into balls. Then roll the balls in the rolling sugar and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. If sticky, chill the dough before rolling..
- Bake the cookies at 350F for 10-12 minutes. The cookies will flatten as they bake..
- Remove onto cooling rack and serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food soft ginger cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!