Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, coconut macaroons. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coconut Macaroons is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Coconut Macaroons is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have coconut macaroons using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Macaroons:
- Make ready 1/3 of all-purpose flour.
- Take 2 1/2 cups of dried coconut flakes.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 4 tsp of water.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
Steps to make Coconut Macaroons:
- In the mixing bowl add flour, coconut flakes and salt. Mix and make a hole in the middle..
- Add condensed milk and vanilla extract in the middle and stir..
- Add the water and continue stirring until even..
- Place a parchment paper on the cookie sheet. Use a tablespoon to make the shape and drop on the cookie sheet..
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 10 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food coconut macaroons recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!