Honey Maple Cookies.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, honey maple cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Honey Maple Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Honey Maple Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have honey maple cookies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Maple Cookies:
- Make ready 1 stick of salted butter (softened and cubed).
- Make ready 1/3 Cup of Sugar or sugar substitute.
- Take 1 Cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of maple extract.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Honey.
Steps to make Honey Maple Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix together butter and sugar until it’s frosting consistency. You can use a mixer, but it’s better to use a spoon if working with sugar substitute like baking Splenda..
- Mix all other ingredients together until a dough forms. Knead the dough firmly to get all clumps out. Might need to lightly flour your hands and countertop to prevent the dough from making you sticky..
- Place dough in the fridge for twenty-thirty minutes so it firms up.
- Remove dough from the fridge, then form spheres onto a cookie sheet lines with parchment paper..
- Cook for 12 minutes then let cool for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food honey maple cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!