Paisley Shortbread Cookies.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, paisley shortbread cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Paisley Shortbread Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Paisley Shortbread Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook paisley shortbread cookies using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Paisley Shortbread Cookies:
- Take 1 cup of butter.
- Get 1 cup of icing sugar.
- Take 2 cups of flour.
Steps to make Paisley Shortbread Cookies:
- Cream the butter until very light. Add sugar and blend thoroughly..
- Fold in the flour and knead dough on a floured table/board until it does not stick to the fingers..
- Using a floured rolling pin, roll the dough till about 1/8 inch thick. Cut with cookie cutters and place cookies on a light coloured pan lined with parchment paper..
- Bake in a 300 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until cookies are very lightly browned on the bottom. Cool. For a 1/4 inch cookie thickness, decrease oven temperature to 275 degrees and extend baking time to 25 to 30 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food paisley shortbread cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!