Dandelion Shortbread Cookies.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, dandelion shortbread cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dandelion Shortbread Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Dandelion Shortbread Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook dandelion shortbread cookies using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dandelion Shortbread Cookies:
- Get 1/2 c (2 sticks) of butter softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/4-1 cup of dandelion petals (just yellow).
- Take 2 1/2 c of AP flour.
- Take Splash of milk.
Steps to make Dandelion Shortbread Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 325. Mix butter & sugar with a mixer until fluffy (about 3 min). Add dandelion petals & beat to incorporate. (Add as many or as little as you feel comfortable)..
- Gradually add flour, beat to incorporate. Add splash of milk, beat another minute if desired. Knead dough with hands to really mix. Now choose: 1.) Roll out dough & use a cookie cutter or 2.) Roll dough into a ball and dip in white sugar. *I did 2* Bake 20-25 minutes, until bottom is golden brown. Take out & let cool. Remember shortbread is not a sweet cookie, best served with milk, tea or coffee..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food dandelion shortbread cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!