Choco Chip Cookie.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, choco chip cookie. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Choco Chip Cookie is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Choco Chip Cookie is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook choco chip cookie using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Choco Chip Cookie:
- Prepare 1 cup of softened unsalted butter.
- Make ready 1 cup of packed brown sugar (220g).
- Get 1/2 cup of white sugar (100g).
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Take 2 1/4 cups of all purpose flour (315g).
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda (3g).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of coarse salt.
- Take 2 cups of chocolate chips.
Steps to make Choco Chip Cookie:
- Preheat oven to 375f. Mix the brown sugar, white sugar, and unsalted butter..
- When sugar and butter are creamed, add eggs one at a time. Then add vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl, sift and combine all dry ingredients..
- Pour the dry ingredients in batches to incorporate in the wet mixture..
- Add the chocolates and fold well..
- Put the batter in the refrigerator for 30mins to an hour for easy handling when forming balls..
- Form balls using your hand, an ice cream scooper, or two spoons. Make sure the balls are the same sizes for even baking..
- Put a pinch of salt on top of each ball before putting the baking sheet in the oven for 7 1/2 mins..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food choco chip cookie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!