Earth day cookie. I thought it would be fun to make Earth Day Cookies to help celebrate this holiday! These Earth Day Cookies from Delish.com are too cute. Planet Earth Day cookies to celebrate Earth Day in April.
These Earth Day cookies are a fun treat to make with your kids, in honor of this very important global event. This is a very simple cookie recipe, but you could also use ready-made sugar cookie dough. Use homemade or purchased sugar cookie dough to make these fun and easy Earth Day Cookies.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, earth day cookie. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
I thought it would be fun to make Earth Day Cookies to help celebrate this holiday! These Earth Day Cookies from Delish.com are too cute. Planet Earth Day cookies to celebrate Earth Day in April.
Earth day cookie is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Earth day cookie is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook earth day cookie using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Earth day cookie:
- Get 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Make ready 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of baking power.
- Take of Blue food coloring.
- Make ready of Green foodie coloring.
A fabulous food idea for kids to celebrate our world! These Earth Day Cookies are the perfect way to celebrate Earth day. Use my favorite vanilla cookie recipe and a few drops of food coloring to make these fun cookies. earth day cookie decorating activity for kids. All cookies are sent in heat sealed bags which keeps them good up to two weeks when left sealed.
Instructions to make Earth day cookie:
- Pre heat over 350 cookie cookie times 10-12 mins.
- Add all dry ingredients today, light mix set aside.
- Cream together sugar and butter, then add in egg, vanilla..
- Mix in dry ingredients to sugar mixture.
- Separate the dough into two separate bowls. Add green coloring to one bowl, and blue to the other, mix in the coloring to each bowl.
- Next take some dough from each bowl roll them together a little, not too much. Place on cookie sheet. Repeat (I took my cookie scoop and got some of each dough and then rolled it together better) this is the messy part..
However, these cookies also freeze well, so freezing directions will also be included in your package. These creative cookies with blue and green cookie dough are perfect for celebrating the Earth — on Earth Day or any day! Swap option: Save some time by using store-bought sugar cookie dough. Once the earth day cookies are done baking they will resemble the planet! Not entirely accurate but you get the point!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food earth day cookie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!