Lemon Poppyseed Sugar Cookies.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, lemon poppyseed sugar cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lemon Poppyseed Sugar Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Lemon Poppyseed Sugar Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have lemon poppyseed sugar cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Poppyseed Sugar Cookies:
- Take 1 cup of butter (softened).
- Take 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of + 1 tbs sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take 1 tbs of cream (or milk).
- Prepare of Zest of 1 lemon.
- Get of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Take 2 tbs of poppyseed.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
Steps to make Lemon Poppyseed Sugar Cookies:
- Cream together butter, sugar and vanilla. About 2-3 min.
- In a separate bowl, add your dry ingredients.
- Add in your egg, lemon juice, zest and cream..
- Add in your dry ingredients gradually until everything well combined..
- Stir in your poppyseeds with a spatula or wooden spoon..
- Form the dough into 2 logs. Place in freezer to harden..
- Slice cookies about 1/4 inch thick, place on parchment lined baking sheet and bake at 350°F for 10-12 min or until lightly golden around edges..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food lemon poppyseed sugar cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!