Snowball Cookies (Boule de Neige) ★Recipe Video★.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, snowball cookies (boule de neige) ★recipe video★. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Snowball Cookies (Boule de Neige) ★Recipe Video★ is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Snowball Cookies (Boule de Neige) ★Recipe Video★ is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have snowball cookies (boule de neige) ★recipe video★ using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Snowball Cookies (Boule de Neige) ★Recipe Video★:
- Get 85 g of (3 oz, about 2/5 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Make ready 38 g of (1.3 oz, 4.2 Tbsp) powdered sugar.
- Take 1 g (1/5 tsp) of salt.
- Get 4 drops of vanilla oil.
- Get 30 g of (1 oz, about 5 Tbsp) almond flour.
- Make ready 120 g of (4.2 oz, about 1 cup) cake flour.
- Get 22 g (0.8 oz) of walnut.
- Take of powdered sugar, for coating.
- Make ready of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Instructions to make Snowball Cookies (Boule de Neige) ★Recipe Video★:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/EalsCscAkgo.
- Chop walnuts into fine pieces. Sift powdered sugar; set aside. Sift cake flour twice; set aside..
- Cream the butter until soft. Add the powdered sugar in 3 parts. Mix well each time until combined..
- Mix it with a whisk for 4 mins until white. Scrape off the butter on the inner side of the bowl and mix..
- Add salt and mix well. Please change to a spatula. Add vanilla oil and mix well. Add almond flour and mix it until smooth while crushing lumps..
- Add all the flour. Fold the flour into the dough while cutting with a spatula. Fold until the lumps are formed..
- Scrape off the flour on the inner side of the bowl and mix. Add the chopped walnut. Fold it..
- Put the dough on laid plastic wrap. Press it to flatten..
- Repeat folding and pressing about 4 times. Shape it square and flatten and ｗrap with the plastic wrap. Let it sit in a fridge for an hour..
- An hour later, cut and divide into about 5g each. (If you don't use a kitchen scale, form the dough into round balls with a diameter of 1.5cm / 0.6 inch.).
- Roll between the palms of your hands to achieve a rounded ball. Place them in the freezer 30 mins. Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374 F..
- 30 mins later, place the rolls 1.5cm / 0.6-inch apart on a baking sheet. Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 15-18 mins or until very lightly browned. Let it cool for about 15-20 mins as it is..
- Roll cookie balls in powdered sugar. At first, coat it with generous powder..
- Roll again after 5 mins, this time tap it lightly to remove the extra powder. Please remove the extra powder on the backside as well. It's all done!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food snowball cookies (boule de neige) ★recipe video★ recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!