Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, oatmeal raisin skillet cookie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have oatmeal raisin skillet cookie using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie:
- Get 1 Cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of Flour.
- Make ready 3 Cups of Oats.
- Prepare 2 Sticks of Butter.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 Cup of Raisins (Or 1/2 raisins 1/2 cranberries).
- Take 1 Tsp. of Baking Soda.
- Prepare Dash of Cinnamon.
- Take Splash of Vanilla Extract.
- Get 1/2 Tsp. of Salt.
Steps to make Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie:
- Preheat oven to 350F. Measure your ingredients. Cream brown and white sugar with butter. Mix in the eggs and vanilla. I like to give the raisins a rough chop so they’re better distributed..
- Combine your dry ingredients whisk together. Add the dry ingredients into the creamed sugar and egg mixture. Fold in the oats and raisins. Grease your skillet on the bottoms and sides with butter. Spread the goodness into the skillet evenly..
- Bake 35-40 minutes. The sides should be crisp and the top golden. It will feel a bit soft in the center but the ambient heat from the skillet will finish it off as it’s cooling..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food oatmeal raisin skillet cookie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!