Apple Oatmeal Cookies.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, apple oatmeal cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Apple Oatmeal Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Apple Oatmeal Cookies is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook apple oatmeal cookies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Oatmeal Cookies:
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Get 1 tsp. of nutmeg.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of butter (1 stick), softened.
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1 of medium apple, peeled, cored & small chopped.
Instructions to make Apple Oatmeal Cookies:
- In a bowl mix together flour, nutmeg, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Set aside..
- Chop apple and set aside..
- In mixer, cream together butter and sugars..
- Add egg and vanilla..
- Slowly add dry ingredients to mix until well blended..
- Hand mix in the oats and apples..
- Cover and place in fridge for 30 minutes. Hand roll abd place on parchment lined baking sheets..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into middle of cookie comes out clean..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food apple oatmeal cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!