Dr Pepper brownies.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, dr pepper brownies. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dr Pepper brownies is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Dr Pepper brownies is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have dr pepper brownies using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dr Pepper brownies:
- Make ready 1 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Take 1 can of Dr. Pepper.
- Get 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Make ready Dash of Cinnamon.
- Take of Or if you have a box of brownie mix.
- Make ready 1 box of milk chocolate brownie mix.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of Dr Pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- Get of Mix all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.
Steps to make Dr Pepper brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9×9 baking pan. Mix together all of the dry ingredients except chocolate chips. Stir in Dr Pepper until blended. Now stir in chocolate chips. Pour the mixture into prepared baking pan and bake for 30-40 minutes. Serve and Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food dr pepper brownies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!