🍪 Mathu Cookie 🍪.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, 🍪 mathu cookie 🍪. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
🍪 Mathu Cookie 🍪 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. 🍪 Mathu Cookie 🍪 is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have 🍪 mathu cookie 🍪 using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 🍪 Mathu Cookie 🍪:
- Make ready 170 g of salted butter.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ground Black Pepper.
- Take 1 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of boiled egg yolk.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of cooking cream.
- Prepare 3 cup of self raising flour.
- Get 1 cup of corn flour.
- Prepare of Reeses peanut butter chip.
Instructions to make 🍪 Mathu Cookie 🍪:
- In a blender, pulse the egg yolk. Add 2 cup of flour at 1st, followed by cheese, pepper, cooking cream.
- And lastly butter. Pulse until all mixed smoothly. Then transfer it to a mixing bowl. Keep in mind at this point the dough will be sticking to your hand..
- Once transferred then add the remaining flour alternating from self raising flour and corn flour little by little until you find the dough not sticking to your hand anymore and can be molded..
- Myself i made tiny rounds and pressed with fork topping it off with peanut butter chip. You can make it into any shape you prefer and any topping you favour. Bake in the oven at 200 Degree Celsius for 15 mins. Please keep an eye as it may burn quickly depending on the size of your cookie..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food 🍪 mathu cookie 🍪 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!