Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, oatmeal raisin cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have oatmeal raisin cookies using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal Raisin Cookies:
- Get 2 Cups of AP Flour SPOON FLOUR INTO MEASURING CUP.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 3/4 Cup of unsalted, melted butter (slightly cooled).
- Take 1 Cup of packed brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 Cup of white sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1 of egg yolk.
- Get 1.5 Cup of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 1 Cup of raisins.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts or pecans optional.
Steps to make Oatmeal Raisin Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 325 and line baking sheets with parchment.
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt.
- In separate bowl mix butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well combined. Beat in cinnamon, vanilla, egg and egg yolk. Mix until creamy and light..
- Mix in flour until just blended. Stir in raisins and nuts and oats..
- Use 1/4 cup measurements and spoon mixture onto baking sheet. Bake 14-16 minutes. You're looking for brown edges but still soft in the middle..
- Let cool and enjoy 🥰.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food oatmeal raisin cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!