Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate chip cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Chip Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chocolate Chip Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Prepare 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 cup of white sugar.
- Get 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of soft salted butter.
- Make ready of Chocolate chips to your delight.
Instructions to make Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Meanwhile, cut a baking paper for lining your baking sheet. Set aside..
- Mix the dry ingredients together until fully incorporated. Set aside..
- In a separate small bowl, whisk the eggs and vanilla..
- Using a mixer, mix the butter and sugars. Dont over mix or the butter will start to melt fast..
- Pour and mix the butter-sugars mixture into the dry ingredients and mix by folding..
- Pour in the egg mixture and mix. Try not to overmix..
- Now, pour in the chocolate chips. Mix until all are fully incorporated..
- Check your dough. You should be able to form a ball with it at least using a spoon or it should not be runny. If it's runny or you think it's too soft, keep it in freezer for about 20 minutes..
- When you are ready to bake, scoop a spoonful of the dough. Arrange with 2 inches apart on your lined baking sheet. Top with a few pieces of choco chips for looks. Be sure that your oven is preheated at 190°C..
- Bake for 15 minutes in a regular oven. Or, 8 minutes in a convection oven. Or, until the bottom part of the cookies are almost dark brown. You don't want to burn them beauties..
- When done, remove the batch from the oven. Remove the cookies from the baking paper and transfer on a rack to cool before serving..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!