Delicious Keto Choc Chip Cookies.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, delicious keto choc chip cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Delicious Keto Choc Chip Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Delicious Keto Choc Chip Cookies is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have delicious keto choc chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Delicious Keto Choc Chip Cookies:
- Get 1 C of coconut oil.
- Make ready 1 C of Xylitol or other sugar substitute.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Make ready 4 of large eggs, room temp.
- Get 6 C of almond flour.
- Take 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Get 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take C of dark chocolate chips (eyeball it).
- Make ready C of chopped pecans (eyeball it).
Instructions to make Delicious Keto Choc Chip Cookies:
- Heat the oven on 350°F and prep cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat together the coconut oil, stevia, vanilla, and eggs, until smooth..
- Sift the almond flour, salt and baking soda in a separate bowl, then gradually mix ½ cup of flour at a time into the wet mixture. When the flour is fully incorporated, use a spatula to fold in the chocolate chips, pecans, and any additional toppings..
- Measure a tbsp of cookie dough, place on the prepped pan two inches apart, and gently flatten top of the cookie.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes for a more chewy cookie, and 15+ minutes for a crispy bite. Let it cool for approx 20 minutes before you enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food delicious keto choc chip cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!