Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chocolate chip cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Chip Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Chocolate Chip Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get 100 grams (1 cup) of semi-sweet chocolate bar, chopped into pieces.
Steps to make Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius..
- Cream the softened butter with the sugar..
- Beat in egg and vanilla extract..
- Mix together flour, baking soda, and salt..
- Combine dry ingredients with butter/sugar mixture and fold in the chopped chocolate..
- Chill the dough for at least 1 hour..
- Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and place on a greased baking sheet, 2 inches apart..
- Bake for 10 minutes at 175 Celsius..
- Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool for 10 minutes, before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!