Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, whole wheat apricot cranberry biscotti. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have whole wheat apricot cranberry biscotti using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti:
- Get 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Take 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of unsalted butter melted.
- Take 1 tbsp of apple sauce.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced dried apricots.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped dried cranberries.
Steps to make Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti:
- Preheat oven to 350F..
- Combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl..
- In a separate small bowl whisk together the egg, maple syrup, butter, and apple sauce..
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients and mixture thoroughly until a wet dough forms..
- Stir in the apricots and cranberries..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Form the dough into a 12'' by 4'' log and place it in the middle of the baking sheet. As the dough is wet, it will be easier if you partially make this log first in your hands before placing it on the baking sheet. Then press it into the correct dimensions..
- Bake for 20 minutes then cool on a baking rack for 10..
- Slice the log into 1/3'' slices and lay them face up on the baking sheet. Bake for another 6 minutes then flip and bake again for 6 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food whole wheat apricot cranberry biscotti recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!