Keto Peanut Butter Cookies.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, keto peanut butter cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Keto Peanut Butter Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook keto peanut butter cookies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Take 1/2 cup of PB unsalted no added sugar,(70 g).
- Take 2 of eggs at room temp.
- Prepare 1/4 of cup+1 tbsp erythritol sweetener.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1 of :4 cup sugar free chocolate chips (40 gr).
Steps to make Keto Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 355 a night line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. In a mixing bowl beat eggs with sugar-free sweetener and vanilla extract.Poor beaten eggs on to fresh peanut butter and whisk. About 35-50 seconds..
- Stir in the Sugar free chocolate chips. Add coconut flour.and stir to incorporated..
- I greased my parchment paper with coconut oil to prevent burning. Shape 8 cookie dough balls, rub your hands with MCT oil or some other oil before taking some dough from the bowl..
- Grease fork with oil and press down the cookie dough ball. Clean the dough and grease with oil for the next cookie. Bake 12-13 minutes. Until they are golden on the sides..
- I used powder to make my unsalted PB, I didn’t like the result, make sure you have the right PB. Good luck..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food keto peanut butter cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!