Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vegan gf keto peanut butter cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook vegan gf keto peanut butter cookies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Take 1.2 cup of salted peanut butter unsweetened.
- Take 1 tbs of extra virgin coconut butter melted.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of erythritol based sweetener.
- Prepare 1 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 f(180C).line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. To make the dough add all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Combine with a spatula until it forms a cookie dough. Mine was little soft, I wrap with wax paper and kept in the freezer about 10 mints..
- Divide dough into 8 large cookies, I ended up 7 large cookies. When you place each cookie dough flatten with your hand, give a print with your fork, make sure after each cookie print you clean the fork and grease it again to prevent sticking.
- Cook 10 minutes. They are very soft after you remove the tray from the oven. Let cool down 10 minutes. They look uncooked but tee are Cooked. They will harden..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegan gf keto peanut butter cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!