Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bomb Snacks.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, keto cookie dough fat bomb snacks. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bomb Snacks is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bomb Snacks is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook keto cookie dough fat bomb snacks using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bomb Snacks:
- Get 1/2 cup of butter (melted).
- Get 1/3 cup of powdered erythritol (or more to taste).
- Get 1/4 tsp of full flavor molasses.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vanilla flavored collagen or keto shake powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of Lilly's semisweet chocolate chips.
Steps to make Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bomb Snacks:
- Using blender and mix butter, erythritol, vanilla, and molasses in a large bowl until smooth and somewhat fluffy.
- In another bowl, mix dry ingredients well except for chocolate chips.
- Add dry ingredients slowly to butter mixture beating on medium speed.
- Dough should form into clumps once well mixed. Test for sweetness then add chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for twenty minutes then divide into 1TBS balls and refrigerate for an hour or freeze into tubs for later.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food keto cookie dough fat bomb snacks recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!