Keto Friendly Savory Biscotti.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, keto friendly savory biscotti. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Keto Friendly Savory Biscotti is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Keto Friendly Savory Biscotti is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook keto friendly savory biscotti using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Friendly Savory Biscotti:
- Make ready 2/3 cup of almond flour.
- Take 2 table spoon of flax seed meal.
- Get 2 tbs of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of coconut flour.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Make ready to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Get 2 of eggs.
Instructions to make Keto Friendly Savory Biscotti:
- Preheat the oven to 350F.line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together : almond flour, flaxseed meal, Parmesan, coconut flour, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, baking powder, salt and pepper.
- Whisk in the oil and in the eggs, let the batter sit 3 mins. To thicken.
- Pour the batter out onto prepared tray and spread it out to a rectangle, bake 10 Minutes and remove the loaf from oven, use a sharp knife to slice to loaf on a diagonal into 1/2 inch thick slices, (I had 9 slices) arrange the biscottis on the tray bake until golden, about 25 minutes, (flip them halfway).
- Next time I will use olives..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food keto friendly savory biscotti recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!