Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, peanut butter white chocolate chip cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have peanut butter white chocolate chip cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Get 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 stick of butter (melted).
- Make ready 3/4 cup of creamy peanutbutter (i use Jiff).
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 2 cups of white chocolate chips.
- Make ready 2 of large eggs plus one egg yolk.
Instructions to make Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- In a bowl mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside..
- Melt butter in microwave. Pour melted butter in mixing bowl. Add the peanutbutter and mix vigorously..
- Add both sugars and mix. Add eggs one at a time then add the yolk. Mix till creamy smooth..
- Start adding the flour mixture a little at a time until completely mixed. Stir in the chips..
- Bake at 350 degrees 10 min..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food peanut butter white chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!