Peanut Butter Cookies with 3 Ingredients.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, peanut butter cookies with 3 ingredients. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Peanut Butter Cookies with 3 Ingredients is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Peanut Butter Cookies with 3 Ingredients is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook peanut butter cookies with 3 ingredients using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Cookies with 3 Ingredients:
- Take 125 gr. of Peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 of full table spoons honey.
- Make ready 80 gr. of Oat flakes.
Instructions to make Peanut Butter Cookies with 3 Ingredients:
- Melt in a small bowl in the microwave the honey with peanut butter..
- Let it set for some minutes and add the oat flakes until they become a smooth mix..
- With a spoon make small balls at the end press them with your palm and put them in a tray..
- Put them in a preheated oven at 140 degrees maximum for 7 minutes not more cause they will be burn like mine did! Take them out and allow them to cool. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food peanut butter cookies with 3 ingredients recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!