Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies🍪.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, peanut butter oatmeal cookies🍪. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies🍪 is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies🍪 is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have peanut butter oatmeal cookies🍪 using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies🍪:
- Take 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of cane sugar.
- Take 3/4 Cups of flour.
- Get 3/4 Cups of Instant Oats.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Butter.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 3/4 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Take 1 of egg.
Instructions to make Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies🍪:
- Gather ingredients. In a medium mixing bowl add in butter, peanut butter, cane sugar, and brown sugar. Mix until smooth in appearance.
- Add in vanilla extract and egg. Mix together until smooth..
- Next add in oats, flour, backing powder, and mix until well combined..
- Cover cookie dough and let rest in the fridge for 30min-2hrs. After cookie dough is ready to bake. Preheat oven at 350*. Scoop cookies into small balls placed about 2inch. Apart on a well greased cookie sheet..
- Let cookies bake for 8-10min. Place cookies on a cookie rack or plate to cool. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food peanut butter oatmeal cookies🍪 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!