Short Bread Spritz Cookies.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, short bread spritz cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Short Bread Spritz Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Short Bread Spritz Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook short bread spritz cookies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Short Bread Spritz Cookies:
- Make ready 1 cup of butter, softened.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Get 6 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Take 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour.
Instructions to make Short Bread Spritz Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream butter, vanilla & powdered sugar on medium until mixed..
- Add in cornstarch, flour, and salt. Beat just until combined..
- Place dough into cookie press and press onto an ungreased pan. Add sprinkles or colored sugar if desired..
- Bake 9-11 minutes or just until done. Immediately transfer to a wire rack to cool. If you don't have a cookie press, you can make small balls about 3/4" and press flat with fork. You can also use a pastry bag and a piping tip and make little circles or squares..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food short bread spritz cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!