Christmas Cut Out Cookies.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, christmas cut out cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Christmas Cut Out Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Christmas Cut Out Cookies is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook christmas cut out cookies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Christmas Cut Out Cookies:
- Get 1 cup of butter.
- Make ready 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nuts.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of sifted flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare as needed of Icing and sprinkles,.
Instructions to make Christmas Cut Out Cookies:
- Cream together butter, eggs, vanilla and sugar..
- Separately, mix together flour, baking powder, and cinnamon. Slowly mix in the dry ingredients into wet. Mix in nuts..
- Roll out dough to about 1/2 a centimeter and cut out using a cookie cutter as desired. Feel free to re-roll out scraps to use all the dough..
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375 on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Let cookies cool before adding icing and sprinkles..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food christmas cut out cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!