Molasses Spice Cookies.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, molasses spice cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Molasses Spice Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Molasses Spice Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook molasses spice cookies using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Molasses Spice Cookies:
- Get of Wet.
- Take 3/4 cup of butter.
- Make ready 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of molasses.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Get of Dry.
- Make ready 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Molasses Spice Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Melt butter on stove or in microwave.
- Combine butter, sugar and molasses.
- Set mixture aside, allowing it to cool a little in the fridge.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly..
- Remove wet mixture from fridge and stir in the egg.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet batter a little at a time until fully mixed..
- Form dough in roughly golf-ball sized balls..
- Optional: For sweeter, crisper cookies, roll the balls in sugar before baking..
- Bake on greased cookie sheet for 9 to 10 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food molasses spice cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!