Whole Wheat M&M Oatmeal Cookies.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, whole wheat m&m oatmeal cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Whole Wheat M&M Oatmeal Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Whole Wheat M&M Oatmeal Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have whole wheat m&m oatmeal cookies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Whole Wheat M&M Oatmeal Cookies:
- Get 1/2 cup of butter.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Get 3/4 cups of rolled oats.
- Take 3/4 cups of M&Ms.
Steps to make Whole Wheat M&M Oatmeal Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 375 F..
- Melt butter in the microwave. Approximately 30 seconds on high. Melting the butter is important because whole wheat flour is pretty heavy compared to all purpose flour..
- Mix butter and brown sugar in a medium bowl..
- Add egg, vanilla, salt and baking powder. Mix well..
- Add whole wheat flour. Mix until a dough forms..
- Mix in rolled oats..
- Add M&Ms. The dough might be a little heavy so you may find it easier to mix using your hand..
- Roll into 1.5 inch balls and set on baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Press lightly on each ball to flatten out slightly. I prefer my cookies to be fairly thick..
- Bake for 16 minutes or until they start to turn golden brown..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food whole wheat m&m oatmeal cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!