Double Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, double chocolate chip cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Double Chocolate Chip Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have double chocolate chip cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Double Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Make ready 1 cup of softened butter.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Get 2 tsp. of vanilla.
- Take 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Take 2 tsp. of hot water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Make ready 3 cups of flour.
- Get 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Make ready 1 cup of chopped nuts, any variety.
Steps to make Double Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream together butter and both sugars..
- Beat in eggs and vanilla..
- In a small bowl, mix baking soda and hot water together; beat into mixture along with salt..
- Beat in 1 cup of flour at a time until fully incorporated..
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts..
- Mix completely together..
- Place spoonfuls onto parchment lined baking sheets..
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until slightly browned. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food double chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!