Scottish Shortbread Cookies.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, scottish shortbread cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Scottish Shortbread Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Scottish Shortbread Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook scottish shortbread cookies using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Scottish Shortbread Cookies:
- Make ready 5 sticks of butter, unsalted at room temperature.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 5 cups of flour.
Instructions to make Scottish Shortbread Cookies:
- Cream together butter and sugar. Mix in flour and salt. Dough will look crumbly..
- Pour entire bowl onto a cookie sheet. Spread out evenly over the entire sheet, pressing down, almost like making a crust. Should be about 1/2" high. Poke every 2 inches with a fork..
- Place in oven at 275 degrees F for an hour, until slightly golden brown..
- Let cookies cool on the baking sheet for about 10 minutes. Cut into squares or diamonds. A pizza cutter works great..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food scottish shortbread cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!