30 minute Magic cookie bars. GUEST POST: Christmas Magic Cookie Bars from Love From the Oven Hi there, I'm Christi and you can usually find me over at my blog, Love From The Oven. Magic cookie bars freeze beautifully when fully baked and can be eaten straight from the freezer for a chewier bar or thawed in the fridge for gift-giving. Sprinkle the nuts over the coconut.
Cool your bars completely (if you can resist waiting These Magic Cookie Bars with seven layers are a must-have Christmas cookie. A buttery graham cracker crust topped with chocolate and butterscotch. Today I am cooking at home and making magic cookie bars my way.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, 30 minute magic cookie bars. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
30 minute Magic cookie bars is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. 30 minute Magic cookie bars is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
GUEST POST: Christmas Magic Cookie Bars from Love From the Oven Hi there, I'm Christi and you can usually find me over at my blog, Love From The Oven. Magic cookie bars freeze beautifully when fully baked and can be eaten straight from the freezer for a chewier bar or thawed in the fridge for gift-giving. Sprinkle the nuts over the coconut.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have 30 minute magic cookie bars using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make 30 minute Magic cookie bars:
- Prepare 1.5 cups of graham crackers crumbs.
- Get 1/2 cup of soft or melted butter.
- Prepare 1-14 oz of can sweetened condensed milk.
- Take 3/4 cup of butterscotch chips.
- Take 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- Get 3/4 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of shredded sweetened coconut.
- Make ready 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
This is a different variation for magic cookie bars that is just as delicious. These are also known as seven-layer or Hello Dolly bars. Magic Cookie Bars – One of the easiest desserts you can make! Magic Cookie Bars are one of the easiest desserts you can make!
Steps to make 30 minute Magic cookie bars:
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mix butter and graham cracker crumbs in mixing bowl and press onto a greased or parchment paper lined 13×9” baking pan. Pour condensed milk evenly over it..
- Spread all 3 kids of chips over graham crackers and press down a little bit into the crust..
- Sprinkle walnuts and coconut evenly on top and press down as well. Bake 20 minutes or until edges are a golden brown. Allow to cool for an hour and cut into squares. You can eat as is or place in fridge to firm up even more..
Layered with butter graham cracker layer, chocolate chips, coconut and Drizzle sweetened condensed milk evenly over top. Magic bars are SO good, but they are also SO guilt-inducing. These coconut magic bars (sometimes called magic cookie bars or even just magic bars) are so easy to make that it's almost funny. Evenly pour the sweetened condensed milk over the top. Magic Cookie Bars are a unique, delicious dessert that are great for parties and get togethers.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food 30 minute magic cookie bars recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!