Annie Hall's Butter Cookies.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, annie hall's butter cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Annie Hall's Butter Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Annie Hall's Butter Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook annie hall's butter cookies using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Annie Hall's Butter Cookies:
- Get 2 cups of butter, softened.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of egg yolks.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Take 4 1/2 cups of white flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Annie Hall's Butter Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- With an electric mixer, cream together the sugar and butter until the mixture is all the same consistency. Add the vanilla and one egg yolk at a time until all combined..
- Sift flour and salt together, and beat into butter/sugar mixture until well-mixed. Divide dough in to two discs with wax or parchment paper in between.
- Chill dough for 30 minutes before rolling out.
- Roll out cookies to roughly 1/4 inch and cut with cookie cutters.
- Place cut-out cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for about 10-12 minutes – but DO NOT brown.
- Remove cookies from baking sheet and cool on a baking rack. Decorate with cream cheese frosting!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food annie hall's butter cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!