Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, gluten-free chocolate chip cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook gluten-free chocolate chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Take 1/2 Cup of Shortening (such as Crisco®).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Butter or Vegan Buttery Spread (such as Earth Balance®).
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of Butter Flavor (optional).
- Take 2 of Large Eggs.
- Get 3/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Take 3/4 Cup of Dark Brown Sugar.
- Get 2-1/3 Cup of All-Purpose Gluten-Free Flour (such as Bob's Red Mill® 1 to 1).
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoons of Kosher Salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder, Aluminum Free.
- Take 8 Ounces of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (such as Toll House® Simply Delicious Semi-Sweet Morsels).
Steps to make Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- In stand mixer bowl, combine shortening, butter or vegan spread, butter flavor (optional), eggs, sugar, and dark brown sugar. Mix on low to combine, then cream on medium-high to high speed for about 2 minutes until smooth consistency and pale tan/yellow color..
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Wisk together..
- Slow mixer to low speed. Add vanilla extract and allow to mix for 30 seconds or so. Add flour mixture a little at a time to mixer. Once all flour mixture is added, allow to fold for about 1 minute to fully incorporate..
- Remove mixer bowl from stand, and add chocolate chips. Use a spatula to fold in chocolate chips until fully incorporated..
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and rest in refrigerator for at least 45-60 minutes. Trust me, this makes all the difference…..
- Preheat oven to 365-375° F. Line a cookie sheet or half sheet pan with parchment or silicone baking liner..
- Use a spoon or 1 Tbs. measuring spoon to form balls of cookie dough, about 1"diameter. Place on cookie sheet about 2" apart… on a standard sheet, I do 3 wide by 4 long..
- Bake 11-12 minutes until nice color and edges start to brown. Remove from oven and wait 30 seconds before removing from pan. Transfer cookies to wire rack to cool. *Tip 1: if you want cookies to stop cooking faster, slide parchment with cookie off of pan onto countertop. **Tip 2: Rinse backside of sheet pan under water to cool for 10-15 seconds or until cool to touch. This will allow you to start the next batch on a cool pan and maintain consistency between batches..
- Repeat Steps 7-8 until all the cookie dough is used..
- Pour glass of cold milk (or almond milk) and enjoy!!!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food gluten-free chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!