Tasty Dutch Crunchy Spiced Cookies (Kruidnoten).
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, tasty dutch crunchy spiced cookies (kruidnoten). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tasty Dutch Crunchy Spiced Cookies (Kruidnoten) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Tasty Dutch Crunchy Spiced Cookies (Kruidnoten) is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tasty dutch crunchy spiced cookies (kruidnoten) using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tasty Dutch Crunchy Spiced Cookies (Kruidnoten):
- Prepare 125 g of Self Raising Flour(you can substitute 120g plain flour with 5g baking powder).
- Take 65 g of brown sugar.
- Get 50 g of cold unsalted butter (cut in cubes).
- Get 1 tbs of pumpkin spice.
- Get 60 ml of cold milk.
- Make ready Pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Tasty Dutch Crunchy Spiced Cookies (Kruidnoten):
- Preheat the oven at 170oC. Prepare a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside..
- Mix dried ingredients: flour, pumpkin spice, salt, sugar. Add butter & using your fingers, make a crumbly dough. Make a hole in the middle of the flour, add milk. Quickly knead the crumble into a pliable dough and form into a ball. Place the balls on your prepared baking tray..
- Bake for 15- 20 minutes. Leave to cool & enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tasty dutch crunchy spiced cookies (kruidnoten) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!