Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mochi brownies in a muffin tin. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mochi brownies in a muffin tin using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin:
- Prepare 130 g of dark brown sugar.
- Get 160 g of Mochiko flour / glutinous rice flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 15 g of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of instant coffee.
- Take 30 g of butter, melted.
- Get 200 ml of whole milk.
- Make ready 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 55 g of dark chocolate chips.
Steps to make Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin:
- Weigh and sift all brown sugar, flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt and instant coffee into a medium bowl. Whisk to combine well, then set aside..
- Preheat oven to 350°F or 180°C. Grease the muffin tray with melted butter and set aside..
- Pour the remaining butter into a medium bowl or measuring jar along with milk and egg. Whisk to combine well..
- Add in the dry ingredients and whisk again to combine..
- Pour and divide mixture evenly into 12 muffin holes. Top each with chocolate chips..
- Bake for 40 minutes or until top crust is formed but still springy to the touch..
- Chill them on cooling rack for 10 minutes. Then push each out from the side with a toothpick..
- Hope you enjoy this ultimate chewy brownies as much as I do :).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mochi brownies in a muffin tin recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!