Dark Chocolate Chip Peppermint Cookies.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, dark chocolate chip peppermint cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dark Chocolate Chip Peppermint Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Dark Chocolate Chip Peppermint Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook dark chocolate chip peppermint cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dark Chocolate Chip Peppermint Cookies:
- Make ready 1 1/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Get 1/3 cup of 100% cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/4 tsp of coarse salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of cold unsalted butter or room temperature cubed (1 stick).
- Make ready 3/4 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Make ready 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of peppermint extract.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of divided peppermint chips and chocolate chips.
Steps to make Dark Chocolate Chip Peppermint Cookies:
- Pre heat oven to 350 and line cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside..
- In the bowl of stand mixer (or using a hand mixer) combine the butter and sugar. Beat on medium high speed until light and fluffy 2-3 minutes. Add the egg and peppermint extract. Beat until well combined. Scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed..
- With the mixer on low, slowly add the flour mixture and stir until just incorporated. Stir in the chocolate chips..
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon or use a cookie scoop. Roll into a ball. Slightly flatten the ball and press the top of the dough add more chocolate chips if you want. Place on prepared cookie sheet 1½ inches apart..
- Bake 10-12 minutes, until edges are firm and the center is still soft. Let cool on the cookie sheet 5-10 minutes then transfer to wire rack to cool completely..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food dark chocolate chip peppermint cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!