Butterscotch Pudding Cookies.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, butterscotch pudding cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Butterscotch Pudding Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Butterscotch Pudding Cookies is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook butterscotch pudding cookies using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Butterscotch Pudding Cookies:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- Get 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Take 1 of little more than 1/2 of a 3.5 oz package of instant butterscotch pudding mix (use vanilla if you can’t find butterscotch).
- Get 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 1/8 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Take 1/4 cup of butterscotch chips.
Steps to make Butterscotch Pudding Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a hand mixer, cream together the softened butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl. Add the pudding mix and continue mixing until well blended.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix well..
- Add the flour and baking soda and continue mixing..
- Stir in the chocolate and butterscotch chips by hand with a large spoon.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, scoop out even amounts of cookie dough and roll them into a ball. Place cookies on a lightly greased sheet pan, or if you have a silicone baking sheet, place your cookies on that..
- Place your cookies into the oven for 10 minutes, or until edges are golden brown. (NOTE: We had to put ours back in for an extra 4 minutes!).
- Enjoy, they’re best with a glass of milk! 🙂.
- (TIP: For any beginners, cookies will still be soft and doughy looking while they are still hot. The only way to determine their done-ness is by color. Tan edges are a good stopping point, the darker tan they get, the crispier they will be when they cool down!).
- NOTE: This is a half recipe, we did not want to make, like, 25 cookies since we weren’t going to share them outside of our house. This recipe made 10 cookies which was more than enough for us. Double this recipe if you want a full batch of cookies (20-25, depending on size)..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food butterscotch pudding cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!